Melbourne Ballet School Fees
Fee payment policy:
- Fees are payable by term and non refundable.
- They are calculated on the total amount of hours done weekly and billed by the term.
- Troupe and Private lesson fees are calculated separately to standard classes.
- The fees are due week 1 of each term or before 2nd class for new students.
- Invoices are issued during the last two weeks of term to give parents plenty of time to organise payment.
- Enrolments are not finialised until fees are paid.
- Payments are currently accepted in Cash or Direct Bank Deposit.
- No cheques or card payments.
- Bank account details are found on your invoice for internet bank deposit.
- If paying via direct bank deposit please put your child’s name and invoice number in the description box. Receipts will be emailed out after payments have cleared